1. Who can attend the Property Buyer Show?
Anyone looking to buy their first/next home or looking to expand their property investment portfolio. Media are also welcome!
2. How can I register to attend?
You can buy tickets right HERE!
3. When will I receive my ticket?
Quicket will email your tickets to you shortly after online booking.
4. Do I need to print my ticket out to present at the door?
Nope! Simply present your ticket on your phone, tablet or laptop and Quicket will scan the barcode there and then. We suggest saving trees wherever possible.
5. Can I buy tickets at the door?
Yes! But we suggest booking online in order to avoid having to wait in long registration lines.
6. Can I attend the Property Buyer Show more than once?
Yes! You can attend on the Saturday, Sunday, both days OR if you just can’t get enough, join us in Joburg or at next year’s show!
7. What are the opening times?
09:00am – 17:00pm
8. Is there parking at the venue?
Yes! The Durban ICC offers 1000 parking bays in the underground parking lot accessed from Bram Fischer Road and a further 340 parking bays at the Durban Exhibition Centre.
9. May I bring my children to the show?
Yes! Children under the age of 16 get in for FREE
10. I am a student; may I attend the event?
11. Where will I be able to eat?
There will be a café on the expo floor where you can buy food and drink throughout the day.
12. How can I keep up with the latest news on the show?
13. Am I allowed to take photos at the event?
Yes! Take lots and feel free to send them to us (we may even use them for our website!)
14. Am I allowed to post about the event on social media?
Yes! We love seeing what our visitors are getting up to on the expo floor. Don’t forget to tag us @propertyshowsa so we can ‘love’, share and comment.
15. Who should exhibit at the Property Buyer Show?
Banks / Specialist Lenders / Bond Originators / Wealth Managers
Estate Agents / Developers / Portals / Brokers
Insurance / Conveyance / Inspection / Home Technology Providers / Vendors / Home Product Suppliers
16. Why should my company exhibit at the Property Buyer Show?
SHOWCASE your brand to over 10 000 property buyers in all of South Africa's major metro's
PROMOTE new developments, generate leads and sell property
TAKE PART in a live event with real face-to-face engagement with current and prospective clients
REINFORCE your brand's position in a competetive market
TAKE PART in all 3 shows to receive amazing discounts and value adds
BE PART of a national marketing campaign including print and digital promotion through popular and mainstream media channels.
17. Who can we expect to meet at the Property Buyer Show if we exhibit?
The Property Buyer Show is aimed at a qualified audience of first-time buyers and property investors. Other property professionals and media also attend the show however majority of the visitors are consumers looking to buy their first/next home or looking to expand their property investment portfolio.
18. How much does an exhibition stand cost?
The Property Buyer Show has many exhibition packages available to suit different company profiles and budgets. Contact Shoneez.email@example.com to find out exactly which stand packages are available to you.
19. How can I book a stand?
You can book your space by filling out one of these forms DURBAN STAND BOOKING; JOBURG STAND BOOKING One of our super friendly team members will give you a call to discuss the exhibition packages available to you.
20. What is the ROI of exhibiting?
The best way to answer this question is to download our Post-Event Report DOWNLOAD HERE – this document should be enough to convince you!
BUY TICKETS HERE