The Property Buyer Show Cape Town is the ideal platform for anyone looking to own and invest in property, whether it's your first property or adding to your property portfolio.
The innovative exhibition layout is designed to walk buyers through the property buying process – and includes the finance zone, property zone, a First-Time Buyer Theatre and a Property Investor Theatre.
The visitor experience will include opportunities to discuss affordability and interact with the lenders, see new developments and agent listings, compare prices, understand rental returns and make decisions about their purchase.
What's on show?
- New developments
- Income properties
- Primary Residence
- Student housing
- Affordable housing
- International property
- Retirement property
- Vacant land
- Rental property
- Create a transactional platform for property buyers to engage with the residential property sector.
- Showcase latest developments within the Western Cape region.
- Educate and inform property investors about building wealth through a property portfolio through a series of seminars and workshops presented by successful investors.
- Promote the Western Cape property market to a local, intra-provincial and international buyer audience.
- Providing a one-stop shop, where property buyers can save time, compare multiple assets and make informed choices.
- Enhance the visitor experience by creating fun, interactive and entertaining brand interactions.
6 - 7 APRIL 2019
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) - Hall 6 - P5
A multi-purpose conference and exhibition centre in the hub of Cape Town’s business and entertainment centre, the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) combines the impassioned dedication of its capable personnel with an extensive range of premium venues, services and facilities. We create captivating experiences that sees hosts and their guests returning year after year.
This innovative venue offers a comprehensive array of services for international and locally based clients, playing host to prominent global conferences, trade shows, concerts and celebrated stage productions.