The Property Buyer Show Durban is the ideal platform for anyone looking to own and invest in property, whether it's your first property or adding to your property portfolio.
The Property Buyer Show is a first of its kind exhibition aimed at residential property buyers who either want to buy their first home or build wealth through their own property investment portfolio.
The innovative exhibition layout is designed to walk buyers through the property buying process – and includes the finance zone, property zone, a first-time buyer seminar theatre and a property investor theatre.
The visitor experience will include opportunities to discuss affordability and interact with the lenders, see new developments and agent listings, compare prices, understand rental returns and make decisions about their purchase.
What's on show?
- New developments
- Income properties
- Primary Residence
- Student housing
- Affordable housing
- Create a transactional platform for property buyers to engage with the residential property sector.
- Showcase latest developments within the KwaZulu-Natal region.
- Educate and inform property investors about building wealth through a property portfolio through a series of seminars and workshops presented by successful investors.
- Promote the KwaZulu-Natal property market to a local, intra-provincial and international buyer audience.
- Providing a one-stop shop, where property buyers can save time, compare multiple assets and make informed choices.
- Enhance the visitor experience by creating fun, interactive and entertaining brand interactions.
Durban International Convention Centre (ICC)
Opened by former president, Nelson Mandela in 1997, the Durban ICC was South Africa’s first International Convention Centre and has played a pioneering role in attracting international events to our shores since its inception.
This world-class facility, renowned for its high standards of service excellence, has successfully staged some the world’s most prestigious and complex events
This multi-award winning Centre has been voted “Africa’s Leading Meetings and Conference Centre” by the World Travel Awards no fewer than 15 times in 16 years and has been rated amongst the World’s Top 15 convention centres by AIPC.
The Durban ICC offers you the largest flat floor, column-free multi-purpose event space in Africa. Incorporating the Durban ICC Arena and Durban Exhibition Centre, the complex offers you 112,000m² of flexible exhibition and meeting space.
Service excellence is the heart-beat of the Durban ICC team and this commitment to quality is expressed through its five-star grading by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa and its several international ISO Certifications. The Centre maintains its ISO9001 certification for Quality Management in its operational systems, ISO14001 for its Environmental Responsibility, OHSAS18001 for Health & Safety and its ISO22000 certification ensures the highest standards of Food Safety.
CLICK HERE if you are interested in exhibiting at the Property Buyer Show Durban 2018
CLICK HERE if you are interested in visiting the Property Buyer Show Durban 2018
CONTACT US TO BE PART OF THE DURBAN SHOW