The Property Buyer Show is a first of its kind exhibition aimed at guiding first-time buyers through the property buying process and introducing you to all of the companies who can help you along the way.
Buying your first home can be an overwhelming experience, and putting all your hard earned money into something that you are uncertain about is a daunting thought. The Property Buyer Show gives you an opportunity to listen to the best advice from industry experts, ask questions, and shop for the best deals.
The First-Time-Buyer Theatre, located within the exhibition, has a packed programme of educational and inspirational seminars where you can expect to learn;
- How much can I afford based on my income?
- What criteria do the banks use to decide if I will get a bond?
- How do I make sure I am getting the best deal?
- How much will the legal and transfer fees cost?
- Do I have to use my bank's law firm?
- What is bond cover? Life insurance?
- How long will the process take?
- What is occupational rent?
- What happens to my repayments if the interest rate goes up?
- What other costs can I expect to incur?
Benefits for first time home buyers include:
- Meet with financiers and understand your affordability, how to apply for a bond, and shop around for the best interests rates.
- Meet with Estate Agents who can help you find your dream home.
- Meet with developers selling off-plan – saving you money on expensive transfer duties.
- Meet with insurance companies who can provide your life, building and home contents cover.
- Meet with the law firms who will register the purchase with the deeds office and advise you about including the property on your Will.
- See some of the leading brands and products that you can furnish your new home with!
“We want to buy a house next year, but don’t really know where to start. There are lots of articles online but it would be much better to talk to a real person and ask questions” – 28-year-old female – First-time Buyer
BUY TICKETS HERE