Do you already own a home? And are you looking for a second property to rent out? Or a seasoned property investor with an existing portfolio?
The Property Buyer Show is the only place where you can get an end-to-end service and meet, compare and consider multiple options under one roof.
Browsing the exhibition will present opportunities to chat directly with the developers and the leading Estate Agents, look at the current stock and show price activation specials, or talk about their future development pipelines.
Video, models and 3D virtual tours will provide a digital insight to the properties and meeting lounges are available to chat to the agents, banks and law firms who can help you build your property portfolio.
The Property Investor Theatre, located within the exhibition, has a packed programme of educational and inspirational seminars where you can expect to learn;
Some key questions to be answered in the Property Investor Theatre
- Where are the best areas for buy-to-let in the Gauteng?
- What rental returns can I expect?
- Should I, and how can I, invest in international property?
- What is the best way to manage Capital Gains Tax - buying in a trust or privately?
- How do I structure my tax with the additional income from a rental?
- Should I use a leasing agent, what are their fees and what service can I expect from them?
- What am I responsible for in sectional title?
“I would attend an event like this. I would look at the different developments in the morning and compare multiple options. I can chat to the bank in the afternoon and if it all looks good, put in an offer to purchase at the end of the day” 37-year-old male - Property Investor.
BUY TICKETS HERE