|09:00 EXHIBITION OPENS
Property Investment Market in Birmingham, UK
- Why smart investors are choosing Birmingham in England
- Understanding the impact of a £8 billion investment in high speed rail infrastructure
- Learning about the Birmingham’s Big City Plan.
Presented by; Johnny Conran, Director, Seven Capital
The principles of investing to jump start your successful property portfolio
- Get the results and make money investing in property.
- Build the knowledge that can help you become a great investor
- Follow these practical steps that you can use to be successful
- Get the motivation to take total action on the knowledge
Presented by; Neale Petersen, Founder/Publisher, Real Estate Investor Magazine
An overview of the UK property market for South African investors
- Hedge & Diversify: Why you should be investing in UK property right now
- Looking at offshore property as an alternative investment
- UK property investment strategies
- How to structure your investment in the UK
Tigran Smith, South Africa Business Development Manager – Select Property Group
Andrew Rissik, Managing Director - Sable International
How to structure your property investment portfolio for maximum gains?
- Why investing in property is so lucrative?
- Understanding the cash flow & returns behind a property investment portfolio?
- How to structure your property investment portfolio?
- How to manage a successful property portfolio?
Presented by; Jaco Grobelaar, Managing Director, Prosperity Enterprises
Gauteng’s best performing property investment hot-spots
- A detailed look at Gauteng’s property market with hot-spots by sector, price-point, suburb and buyer demographics
- A brief overview of the current state of the South African property market
- Highlighting pockets of excellence and areas that have performed well
Presented by; Paul-Roux de Kock, Data and Analytics Director: Lightstone
How to limit the tax impact on your property investment assets.
- Understanding tax implications that can make or break your returns on a property investment
- Should you buy in your own name, through a company or through a trust?
- What is Capital Gains Tax, and what can I do about it?
- Are there any tax breaks for Property Investors?
Presented by; Wessel Robertson, Director: Enderstein Van der Merwe Attorneys
Extracting value through distressed property
- How to extract value through distressed property
- Where do you find these opportunities?
- How do you fund these projects?
- Key tips on working with your builder
Presented by; Andrew Walker, Co-Founder of SA Property Investors Network
Will land expropriation affect my residential property investment?
- A snap shot of the current laws governing possession & dispossession of land.
- Cutting through some of fake news to understand what expropriation without compensation really means.
- What will the land reform policy changes look like for residential property investors and the broader residential industry?
Presented by; Nkuli Bogopa, President, South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners
|17:00 EXHIBITION CLOSES